10 Day South Island October Tour
Prepare for ten days of adventure and dramatic scenery with the only student tour that gives you 4 epic days in Queenstown.
We only offer small group tours for international students wanting to travel around the South Island so make sure you reserve your place, this tour will fill quickly.
The South Island has it all; turquoise lakes, glaciers, spectacular mountain peaks, picture perfect towns and epic activities. Our trip has been designed to suit the sight sightseer on a budget or the adrenalin junkie wanting to add on loads of awesome extras like; bungy jumping, skydiving, horse riding, off roading, canyoning and many more.
This small group guided tour of the South Island will visit Christchurch, Kaikoura, Nelson, Motueka, Abel Tasman National Park, Westport, Franz Josef, Wanaka, Queenstown, Mt Cook and Lake Tekapo.
The South Island is AMAZING, that is why we have kept our tour groups small. The last thing you want is to get stuck on a large bus, having to wait in line for everything and still paying a fortune for it!
Make a booking Contact us
- Start and finish in at Christchurch airport.
- 3 nights in Queenstown Lake front accommodation.
- 4 days to add on any fun optional extras in Queenstown.
- Option to swim with dolphins or go whale watching in Kaikoura (optional extra)
- Sea kayaking in the Abel Tasman National Park
- Easy hike through lush New Zealand rain forest
- Fox Glacier hotpools
- Guided walk to Franz Josef Glacier face walk
- Option to Skydive in Fox Glacier, Wanaka or Queenstown.
- Puzzling World
- Mt Iron
- Mt Cook - Short walk
- Hokitika Greenstone factory visit
- Seal colony visit - Kaikoura
- Punakaiki Rocks – aka Pancake Rocks
- Comfortable, 5-star safety rating small coach.
- Airport transfer - we pick you up and drop you off at the airport
- All accommodation at clean youth hostels in private and safe dorm rooms or glamping tents (Lake Tekapo - summer months only)
- Tasty meals included - 9 breakfast, 4 dinners
- Experienced, welcoming and fun tour guides
- Small groups, making it easier to stop at every opportunity. There are many!