Cathedral Cove and Hot Water Beach day trip
This day trip to the Coromandel in the heart of gold mining country is a great way to spend a day. The Coromandel has some of the most spectacular coast and beaches in the whole of the North Island...
- Depart Tauranga (Te Puke, Mount Maunganui and Waihi options available)
- Kayaking from Hahei through the Te Whanganui-A-Hei Marine Reserve to the famous limestone sea arch, Cathedral Cove. Paddle through sea caves, interact with the local marine life before enjoying a hot drink.
- Swim, explore and enjoy your lunch at one of New Zealand’s most beautiful beaches.
- Hot Water beach: soak in a hot pool that you have dug yourself on the water’s edge
- Whangamata – Short time to explore and stretch your legs
- Pick up and drop off in Tauranga and Auckland at one or two locations pre-arranged to best suit students involved
- All activities described in itinerary unless marked optional.
- Comfortable, air-conditioned coach.
- Friendly, professional guides.
- Access to our national parks
- Pre-trip information
Trip fees exclude
- Optional extra activities like bungy jumping.
- Personal expenses (phone, wifi, lunches, etc.)