By educating young minds through travel we encourage their willingness to know, learn and explore.
Our mission is to provide our customers with a highly professional, memorable and friendly service while enhancing the wealth of experience and knowledge of our students and teachers alike. We are committed to continually improving our services whilst finding ways to help protect and enhance our natural environment, so we can continue to be acknowledged as a premier provider of quality educational and adventure tours within New Zealand.
Why Schools recommend and use Learning Journeys for their student tours in New Zealand
- Trips for secondary students are what we do and what we’ve done for 16 years now. We have thousands of happy clients inside and outside New Zealand, SO you can be confident we love what we do and have had lots of practice.
- We’re experienced secondary teachers (in the classroom and out of it) SO you can be sure we know how to manage and relate to teenagers.
- We’re Qualmark accredited (a system developed by Tourism New Zealand and the AA) and Inbound Tour Operators, registered by the Tourism Export Council of New Zealand and Department of Conservation licensed SO you can be confident of the quality and safety of the experience your students will have with us
- We are Code of Practice for the Pastoral Care of international students compliant and
All our guides are police vetted
All tour leaders are First Aid trained and current
We only use registered Adventure Activity operators to run “extreme” activities.
All our drivers are (passenger-service) trained and endorsed?
All our vehicles are compliant with the standards required of vehicles used for commercial tours
Any risks associated with activities we offer are covered by RAMS forms as part of our Health and Safety PlanStudents are briefed on safety issues as necessary throughout the trip.
SO you can be confident giving us charge of your students.
- We offer seriously educational programmes, especially science and geography, linked to class-room learning as well as sight-seeing and adventure tours SO we can help you add value for agents and schools interested in short stay packages.
- We make it easy for you to show your students New Zealand by taking care of everything: accommodation, transport and activity bookings, supervision and risk management paperwork SO you can concentrate on your core business.
Don’t hesitate to contact us
at Learning Journeys, if you have any questions or simply want to explore trip ideas!