10 Day South Island Tour
Get ready for an experience of a life time. Learning Journeys South Island tour will fill up fast, we only have 21 places available, this is so you can spend more time exploring and less time on the bus.
Experience unbeatable scenery coupled with kayaking in the Abel Tasman National Park, cruising in Milford Sound, seals in Westport and a huge range of optional activities including bungy jumping off bridges, skydiving over snow-capped mountains or swimming with dolphins. Don’t forget, we only run small group tours, so we can focus more on you and your priorities. You’ll fit in more activities and destinations and make wonderful new friends easily.
Don't get stuck on a large coach, spending a lot of your time lining up. We keep our tour groups small so you can make the most of every epic minute.
Make a booking Contact us
- Start and finish in Christchurch.
- Option to swim with dolphins or go whale watching in Kaikoura (optional extra)
- Sea kayaking in the Abel Tasman National Park
- Easy hike through lush New Zealand rain forest
- Cruise along Milford Sound and enjoy a cooked breakfast on board.
- Option to add the Fox Glacier hotpools
- Puzzling World
- Lots of opportunities for optional extras like bungy and a skydive
- Greenstone factory visit
- Guided walk to Franz Josef Glacier face walk
- Seal colony visit - Westport
- Punakaiki Rocks – aka Pancake Rocks
- Comfortable, 5-star safety rating small coach.
- Airport transfer - we pick you up and drop you off at the airport
- All accommodation at clean youth hostels in private and safe dorm rooms or glamping tents (Lake Tekapo - summer months only)
- Tasty meals included - 9 breakfast, 6 dinners
- Experienced, welcoming and fun tour guides
- Small groups, making it easier to stop at every opportunity. There are many!