SNOW ADVENTURE | Students visiting New Zealand
Have an amazing time learning to ski or snowboard or develop your skills on the slopes of the biggest ski fields in New Zealand.
This is a three-day tour that gives you the chance to explore the North Island’s highest mountain, also an active volcano while making new friends and fantastic memories.
Want to know more? Contacts Us, Email us email@example.com or reserve a place
Skiing and Snowboarding tour | Highlights
• All transport
• Expert Tour Guide
• 2 x nights’ accommodation (max 6 share, upgrades available)
• Daily breakfast
• 1 x lunch (day 2)
• 2 x dinners
• Small group sizes (21 max)
• All maps, passes and shuttles (if snow chains required)
• 2 x full day lift passes at Whakapapa and Turoa (Weather permitting)
• Ski/Snowboard hire
• 2 x Lessons to suit ability
• Huka Falls and free time in Taupo.
• Option to hire clothing for $20 per day.
All accommodation is included. You’ll be warm and comfortable in private single gender bunk rooms (bedding provided) . You’ll love the common rooms and games rooms, where you can relax and get to know each other and other travellers. Wifi is available.
All dinners are included and are a choice of tasty, two course meals served in our favourite restaurants.
Breakfasts are buffet style selections of cereals, toast, fresh fruit, yoghurt, juice and hot drinks. Ask us about vegetarian, kosher or halal options. You’ll enjoy organising your own lunches with your new friends with ample opportunities to visit supermarkets or cafes.
How to book:
- Click here
- Complete the form, pay your deposit of $200 and click SUBMIT
- Your parents will receive a copy of your booking form and a request to complete a consent form to send directly to us.
- Do NOT book your flights yet! Once we have enough participants (usually four weeks before the tour begins), you will receive an email that will let you know the trip is confirmed.
- Your full payment must be made three weeks before the tour begins.
- Once you have done this, we will send you all the information you need to join the tour.