Rotorua Taupo Tongariro Waitomo
This three day tour includes many of the central North Island highlights that bring people to New Zealand from the other side of the world including the famous geysers and mud-pools, Waitomo's Glow Worm caves and the unmissable Hobbiton Movie Set.
• Te Puia Geothermal park with famous geysers and mudpools
• Maori cultural concert
• Kiwi nocturnal aviary visit
• Maori carving and weaving school
• Cable car and luge high above Lake Rotorua
• Hot soak/swim in famous Polynesian Spa
• Huka Falls
• White water rafting
• Bungy jump opportunity (optional!)
• Hobbiton Movie Set
• White water rafting on the Tongariro River
All accommodation is included. You’ll be warm and comfortable in private single gender bunk rooms in our pick of Rotorua and National Park’s best hostels. You’ll love the common rooms and games rooms, where you can relax and get to know each other and other travellers. Wifi is available
All dinners are included except one and are a choice of tasty, two course meals served in our favourite restaurants. Breakfasts are buffet style selections of cereals, toast, fresh fruit, yoghurt, juice and hot drinks. Ask us about vegetarian, kosher or halal options. You’ll enjoy organising your own lunches with your new friends with ample opportunities to visit supermarkets or cafes.
Want to know more?
See more tours here