Auckland sight-seeing and shopping trip
Rated as the third most liveable city in the world, Auckland is a place where vibrant city style and spectacular landscapes go hand in hand. On this one-day trip to Auckland you will get to climb an extinct volcano, take a city tour and spend time exploring the world-class collection of boutique and designer stores, including in one of New Zealand’s largest shopping malls, Sylvia Park.
- The chance to explore Maungawhau (Mount Eden), Auckland’s highest volcanic cone. The symmetrical crater is known as the Food Bowl of Mataaho, the god of things hidden in the ground and is considered highly sacred. At the top you will get a lovely 360° picturesque view of Auckland.
- A short tour through Auckland City Centre and Viaduct. Basin and recently redeveloped waterfront.
- Free time to shop and explore Auckland city centre
- Sylvia Park, New Zealand’s largest shopping mall.
- Experienced, welcoming and fun tour guides